Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Product Review 2: Magnaturals Feed and Water Ledge

Product Review 2: Magnaturals Feed and Water Ledge by Pet Tech



I still can't believe the luck I had finding this product. I really want to go back to Big Al's and just buyout the lot of everything I want. Sadly, that would hurt my wallet. It's not cheap, but so far, well worth the price.


Overall Rating: 10/10


Pros:
It's a ledge, it's a bowl, it's magnetic. What more could one ask for? The dish comes out easily and is replaced easily. The whole of it is light-weight, and the magnets are immensely strong, so it feels like it could support a small gecko-sized elephant. It's foam, so it doesn't absorb and it's easy to clean, though admittedly, I haven't had to clean any crap off it yet. And above all else, it looks crazy-good!


Cons:
Well... If you have a weak grip on the magnet while attaching it, I guess you could bust your glass. That's about all I have to say about that.


Comments:
Above and beyond the pros? Not much to say, really. I'd love to say that Rocza loves it as much as I do, but the little guy enjoy his privacy. So far as I can tell, he hasn't ventured out onto it yet. As tonight is cricket feeding night, I plan on changing that. 
Oh! One comment; it was bigger than I had anticipated. That's about it.


Images:
The earth-toned colour really fits in well with colour-scheme of my set.

Once more, a shot of the overall canopy effect.



Links:
Magnaturals Feed/Water Ledge by pet Tech

2 comments:

  1. Your post is awesome! It's not like the blogs I usually read. I learned a bunch, and there's lots of interesting content here. Looking forward to more! By the way, if you have any insights on modern pet toys, that would be super cool to know about too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just a great blog on exercises I really liked it reading so many new thing here I came to know with your blog. Thanks for sharing here with us.
    food dispensing dog toy

    ReplyDelete